Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.. First off I'll start by saying 2 years ago I bought flush mounts for the front and integrated taillight for the rear on my '06 636. Have had no problems until lastnight...

I was out riding and the signals worked fine all night until all of a sudden none of the signal lights work. And the thing is, the signal indicator on my gauge doesnt flash either, so I'm thinking maybe something wrong with my switch? Or maybe a fuse? Not sure... any help is appreciated! Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
fuse

·
Premium Member
15,937 Posts
If all of them went out at once, just like that, then first place to look, like altec said, is the fuses. If you can't find the fuse get the service manual or post your question and someone will help you out.

·
Premium Member
15,937 Posts
Here's the wiring schematic for your turn signals. Start with the turn signal relay fuse #6 in the schematic. If that's not bad it may be the relay or the switch. I hope this helps!

:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys. I guess i posted the question before i did any troubleshooting myself. i was out earlier and it was a fuse that blew. And what happened is that one of my resisters on my integrated tail disconnected, causing the fuse to blow.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
254 Posts

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
That's cool

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
those fuses are pretty cool.. I was looking at them today at a local store actually . . . but i'm a cheapo and decided to save the $2 and get regular ones. There's only a few fuses in that box to look at anyway, so its not too hard to go through them....
Good advice though, for sure..

thanks again

1 - 12 of 12 Posts