Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was actually thinking the same thing. If anyone can help I would like to buy some of those.
or just put one of those bubbles on your mirror:Djk

NYC potholes SUCK!

·
Registered
530 Posts
cyberdos, I've used such a mirror on my EX500. It's a 1.5 inch mirror I bought from pep boys. I stuck it where I normally see my arm (not where I would see the sky) since that makes the angle of the blind spot mirror more effective. I haven't stuck one on my 636 because the 636 mirror is already too small (although I might do that in the future).

CLOSED, thanks for posting a useful question.
/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5623

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has anybody put a convex mirror in the corner of their regular mirrors to help get rid of blind spots? I can't see directly behind me and I can't stand not knowing if I'm about to be turned into a Buick hood ornament. It seems the top outer corner of my mirrors are looking at the sky anyways, but I don't want to put them on only to realise I hate it.

SP

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Originally posted by RacerX1

BUSTED!

/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5623
Ok, the other thread that sonja started had a similar reply with the same link posted. It just takes you to the main page. What's the meaning of this? I know it's CLOSED, but why does that link just go to the main page?

·
Registered
446 Posts
You could always get one of those little pin hole cameras and a small screen to see behind you. :D

You don't have to be faster then the bear, just faster then your friend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.