Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why oh why are you selling her? Not enough time to ride? Not interested in bikes anymore?

just curious....

My Drinking Team Has a Racing Problem!

·
Registered
131 Posts
I am having a baby!!! I won't be able to ride for at least a year. I can save $300/month by selling it (or put it towards my new Benz
;) ) I will get a new bike next spring. It is hard to let her go but I have to look at the big picture ya know? Being responsible really sucks sometimes. ;)

Don't stare too long....I don't have bumpers.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Congrats on the pregnancy! :)

Sympathies for the forced sale of the OLD baby... :(

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that's a good enough reason for me...

take care and have a safe pregnancy...

·
Registered
10 Posts
I do not mean to be rude, but why does no one say where the bikes are located???[V]Its a beautiful bike. Would save us some time in trying to just wait for e-mails back and forth. Especially if you need the money quickly. Or am I missing something?

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Originally posted by Michael11

I do not mean to be rude, but why does no one say where the bikes are located???[V]Its a beautiful bike. Would save us some time in trying to just wait for e-mails back and forth. Especially if you need the money quickly. Or am I missing something?

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men!
Houston, TX. Sorry, most of the people on here know that already. I am not in any hurry to sell her. All my info is also in my profile.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi, I am very very interested in your bike. I would like to know if you are selling any gear with it, and if you would be interested in assisting with delivery (i.e. meet me somewhere)...and also if the price is negotiable at all (I will be paying cash)
Thanks a bunch,
Carlos

·
Registered
131 Posts
Originally posted by Woooooord

Hi, I am very very interested in your bike. I would like to know if you are selling any gear with it, and if you would be interested in assisting with delivery (i.e. meet me somewhere)...and also if the price is negotiable at all (I will be paying cash)
Thanks a bunch,
Carlos
I doubt any of my gear would fit you. And it is all women's stuff. I am asking payoff on my bike and cannot negotiate any lower than 6700. Where are you located? If you are in the Houston or surrounding area I could definitely meet up with you.

·
Registered
29 Posts
it always makes me laugh when people try to intice you into giving a better deal because they are paying in "cash", or cus they have "cash in hand". What are they comparing it too, paying in pesos, or maybe gold?
:DI'll take 6800 cash, or 2 lbs of gold!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I can't believe your selling her...but I guess we all understand. Congradulations on the pregnancy. Did you guys ever make it out to NYC? I remeber the last time u posted u were heading there.

We be ridin' Ninja 600's never Harleys kid

·
Registered
64 Posts
Originally posted by tomc

Two pounds of GOLD? I'll take it! [^]
;) Wed, June 4 2003, 1 ounce of GOLD = $362.009 USD

How many ounce in a pound? 16oz?

Two Pounds = 32oz.

That will add up to $11,584.28!

I'm sure she won't mind that price!;)

Ride Well all :)

·
Registered
530 Posts
Actually, I think gold is measured by troy pounds and troy ounces (1 troy pound = 12 troy ounces), so 2 lbs. of gold = 2*12*362 = $8688. Still a pretty good price for a used 636, though. :)

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well i guess you'll have a new baby in your life now...

take care...

hope you get back into riding...

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thanks for all of the support guys!!! Believe me, I will be back with the '04 636. ;) The buyer got her this past Saturday. But I got a consolation prize. After the guy picked her up, I went and picked up my '03 Mercedes-Benz C240. And she matches the motorcycle exactly!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.