Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are pic's of some of what I've done.

Double Bubble, hugger, painted rims

Sorry for the crappy pic. I can't get the right size?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Looks very good.I really like the black center on your wheels.Did you paint them yourself? Is it flat or gloss black?

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
nah man that's how they come...he just painted his rims yellow and left the spokes black. so i guess it would be flat black.
the black on the front fender looks good tho

edit: doh i was wrong!

·
Registered
882 Posts
...actually, I think that model year had yellow rims. I had an '02 with black rims. BSHAP's got a yellow '00? with matching rims...

·
Registered
934 Posts
Ahh Mike, has it been so long that you don't remember mines an '01 ?!? ...Yes, mine came straight from the factory with yellow rims. Actually, any yellow '01 that I've seen has had yellow rims...

Jdoni, looking goooooooood!!

Here's mine;

·
Registered
934 Posts
Hey Vitoant, they are Lockhart Phillips flushmount marker lights, (one of the first three versions, I cannot remember technically which) they're quiet readily available and inexpensive. ...Plus they're big enough to cover the stock hole in the fairing beautifully!

I screwed them on and did NOT perform any cutting of the ram air anything... I simply trimmed the excess length off the screws tight to the nuts & washers on the inside of the upper fairing. It didn't require any more clearance than the stock set-up. (I did have the fairing off when I did the install.)

Yellow is dead-sexxxy!

·
Registered
107 Posts
YEA.. BUT YOU KNOW green always looks the same..... it there at that corner or at that corner.... look theres one more...

j/k

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
another one of these threads, all you guys wanna do is shoow of your bikes

·
Registered
212 Posts
Has anyone seen any 6r's with the tail section black? I know it comes on the 9r,but i'm getting a 6r sooner or later.I really like the look of the 9r.I've been looking at the 02's since i'll be riding on the highway ;).

·
Registered
934 Posts
I'd just like to add that our friend GreenEnvy must like yellow... because that's the colour of his undertail!! :D

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
vitoant - Today : 8:58 PM

mello ...... you now need some red.....in that carnival....

carnival has lots of colors.....lol

have fun
Maybe a blue tank and red rims LOL! Had a small spill and haven't fixed yet. I will be painting this winter though.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.