Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Australia the rear seat cover is a spare part which u have to ordervand pay for $250!! and wait 3 months for on backorder. But it comes in a kit form with no instructions??I was wondering if anyone could post a pic of the under side of there's so i can see how it goes together???
Much appreciated

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
This is a pic of my R6 cowl. I dont have my 636 here so i cant snap a pic of that for you. If this does not help ill snap a pic of the 636 later. I dont think it would be to hard to put together. Hope it helps.

JRoCK has attached this file: cowl.jpg

·
Registered
268 Posts
I can't post pic but it is real simple. The bar bolts to the front with the 2 slots pointed forward and down.(if looking at the cowl from the top.) And then the latch goes to the right.(if looking at from underneath with front towards you.)Thats it 4 bolts right?

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply, It doesn't look to hard but it also came with lots of little rubber stoppers and gromets which where i'm not sure were to put them and the small u shaped threaded washer cause they came with no nuts for the bolts, if ucould please post a pic of u'r 636 it would be much appreciated

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I don't have a digital camera, but I can take a pic and scan it and email it to ya if you're stuck, would probably take a few days to get it done - lemme know if you can wait this long and I'll do it...

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the replys and pics, I got together with a bit of trial and error to see what fits where, This is the only place i knew where i could get help for something like this thanks again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.