Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Started With A Vfr800 Swing Arm, Hub, Rotor, Caliper, Etc.... But Found It Needed To Be Machined. Not Wanting To Do That I Bought Another Swing Arm. 93 Vfr 750 Was Bought With Everthing. The Black Sssa Is The Vfr800, It About 15 To 20mm To Wide, Could Work If Machined. The Primer Sssa Is The Vfr750.

Attachments

·
Registered
445 Posts
haha, is that a motegi mr7?

thats a pretty awesome idea..

·
Registered
546 Posts
Very nice. The muzzy got cut a lil too short for my taste, but nice Z1k.

·
Registered
948 Posts
That shit looks pretty sweet....what kinda width is that rear wheel and tire combo?

·
Registered
1 Posts
PICS KINDA SUCK BUT REALLY DIDN'T PLAN ON DOING ONLINE BUILD SO THEY ARE OUT OF ORDER. OH WELL:weapons44:
Hi Snakeeyes!

Nice done!

I want to do the same!

Are there thinks that i need to no before i start?

I want to bay the swinarm end wheels in a couple of months because i dont have de mony to do it in one time.

I hope you can help me out here.

Greets Undertake

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry for the time off, family issues. Yes 200 rear does fit on a stock rim and set up. Handiling suffers a bit. Did a track day at mid ohio on 9-18-10. Sssa set up worked very well. Blew the stock shock on the track day. Replaced it with a 06 zx636 rear shock.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi mate ,i love the single sided arm,i have the very same setup on my fireblade,just wondering any chance could you measure where the distances that you used to make up the new shock mounts.What size spacer did you use for the right side of the swingarm.Thanks.........

1 - 20 of 20 Posts