Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is probably a stupid question...but ive heard a Wheelie in Florida and many other states is Confiscation of the bike and jailtime...but what is Skitching Considered, Charge wise, and Concequence wise.

Is it Reckless driving? I was Stopped today :crazyloco:and i didnt get the chance for the cop to tell me what he mightve charged me with...I walked tho THANK GOD. Skitching on Ft. Lauderdale Beach in a 35 at 55mph lol. Everybody was goin nutz for it but i ALMOST paid heavy for it.

Thanks for any input guys...Support Stuntn!!!

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
What the hell is Skitching?

ANd yes I believe a wheelie is under the same type of law as doing a burnout in a car... stupid F-ing law though.

·
Registered
28,591 Posts
I'm pretty sure wheelies are just a $1000 fine for the first offense dude. Don't know what "Skitching" is.
i have a wheelie ticket in florida. it was $1166. no jail time. bike wasn't confiscated.

skitching is when you're off the bike to the back or sides "skitching" your feet on the ground. and i'm pretty sure you would get the same fine as for a wheelie or stoppie.

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
Oh OK I know what your talking about now

and a thousand dollar fine? you guys are F-ing crazy. I could never see a ticket being that much for something like that (at least around here).

And I wonder what kind of ticjet you could get for bolting metal plates to your boots, and dragging them on the ground after dark leaving a trial of sparks LOL (seated on the bike)

·
Registered
13 Posts
and a thousand dollar fine? you guys are F-ing crazy. I could never see a ticket being that much for something like that (at least around here).
FL and CA have high ticket fines. In CA you dont get jail time for 100+ you just get a 1k fine and maybe not lic for 30days. out here any stunt is wreckless driving biga$$ fine and no lic. (fine) min 1k my boys was $2400 out the door and no lic for a year.:buzzsaw:

·
Registered
183 Posts
12 oclock rock and hell naw dont stop for cops. thats why i dont ride with newbs and bc i got rear ended by one trying to do a stoppy!

·
That Fighter Guy
15,175 Posts
Yes this is a stupid question. That's reckless driving and public endangerment. How was that ever a question in your feeble mind?

So you were going 20 over and riding like an asshole, but you got let go? Damn, you must give a mean blow job. If I were the cop I would have taken you to jail right there. Assholes like you deserve nothing less. I guess some people have to hurt themselves or others before they realize some shit needs to stay off of the public roads. I hope you wise up before you hurt someone else, or you yourself become the only casualty when (not if) you screw up.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
There is a time and place for that and the street is not the place. If you really want to do stunting, go to a warehouse district where you will not endanger anyone else.
If you get caught doing this on the street, then you definitely deserve it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts