Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Neutered
9,841 Posts
It has to be exactly as ducati intended or sky will not approve.:rolleyes:
:plusone:

Nah, that's not true...but all I can see in the pics is that he color-coordinated the thing. It looks alright, but it's not my cup-o-tea, so it seems like a silly way to spend that kinda money and time, especially when there's so much truly bad ass stuff out there for the 916. Take that money, keep the OEM paint scheme, and drop in a 955 kit with worked crank and rods from Fox Performance, mag braced swingarm, mag 10-spoke wheels, some little CF accents...I mean you'd have a much better bike for the same amount of money and MUCH less manual labor. IMO. :dunno:

·
Neutered
9,841 Posts
Holy shit!! Stop the press!! I agree (for the most part) with skywalker. :eek: :D

--David
If only you understood what I was really TRYING to say most of the time you'd agree with me far more often. :D;)

·
Neutered
9,841 Posts
I would credit it more to my lack of comprehension than your "lack of" communication skills.

lol...I wouldn't. Sometimes I wonder if the second bike wreck flicked an intermittant 'stupid' switch in the ol' noggin. :Laughing rolling:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.