Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

i was wondering if anyone know of a good slash cut exhaust for and 05 zx6r right now im running a yosh rs-5 and im getting tired of the sound. i want something with a little more throat. although i have heard that shortening the rs-5 can will help, and taking out the cat. (has anyone made a diy on the cat delete?) if no one knows of a good slash cut does anyone know of a good stubby. muzzy is the best that i have heard of.

Thanks,
Clark

·
Registered
78 Posts
yes on the diy cat delete its in the how to section and if u want it a bit more just spray the inside of the muffler with some water dont soak it just kinda lightly after u get it nice and hot

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
First of all...I have no idea why people buy that piece of shit yoshi. Seriously, if you want your bike to sound like a rice can car you might as well and go down to the walmart, buy that $50 stupid muffler and fab it onto the bike.

Buy the muzzy or akra, you won't be disapointed.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sweet thanks guys i found two pics of a guy who did a good job on a straight pipe but the post was someone posting someone else and i cant get in tough with the origional person. the exhaust exits right out of the underbody fairing

·
Registered
129 Posts
i've seen the motowerkz at a few bike hang outs here in south fl and they look and sound the business.if i were in the market for something with more noise then that's what i would get. Right now i'm super happy with the sound of my hindle tho, when i heard it leting my friend ride i was proud of the sound coming out of it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts