Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice and loud , slash cut style slip on pipe , Very throaty not raspy has its own very unique sound, asking 50 shipped for it or best offer
Take pay pal and i can ship asap call
440-223-7553 Dewayne

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hmmmm

I'm interested as I like the low cut and weight reduction on this but...
I have an 03 ZX-6RR which I plan on tracking. Am I going to lose a bunch of HP by going back to a stock header and popping this on it?
I have a full Hindle on the bike now and a full Akra on standby lol.
Also, will this harm the bike by not having enough backpressure going to the valves?
Again, I am interested for sure, just need to know this won't affect/harm my bike.
Thanks!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Tried Calling

Hi Dewayne, tried calling earlier today but no answer.
If you get this, I'm interested. Also would like the baffle in it as I bet it sounds wicked loud.
Again, just want to be sure this won't damage the engine at all as it's a str8 thru.
Thanks again!

·
Registered
297 Posts
What's that made from? Or rather, where did you get that section to make the slash cut?

·
Registered
188 Posts
I'm interested as I like the low cut and weight reduction on this but...
I have an 03 ZX-6RR which I plan on tracking. Am I going to lose a bunch of HP by going back to a stock header and popping this on it?
I have a full Hindle on the bike now and a full Akra on standby lol.
Also, will this harm the bike by not having enough backpressure going to the valves?
Again, I am interested for sure, just need to know this won't affect/harm my bike.
Thanks!
if your tracking and looking for more horsepower a full system is the way to go.. weight of a full akra carbon or ti is more then this slash cut yes but the akra allows for better match up with a pc3 and more power..

i know on some tracks there is a noise db limit. and i can tell u a straight pipe will not meet those requirements..

i have a slash cut for the street though and i love it...

ps i didnt mean to hijack this at all haha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts