Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
All of these things make the bike look progressively worse in the exact order you specified. Next in line would be training wheels, then a sidecar.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
i went with race rails. seemed to methe most protection without compromising lean angle.
my bike will never be a bueaty queen i bought it to ride hard not to show off. Plus i think they look unique.

·
fap-o-caster
50,488 Posts
Originally posted by moloko
All of these things make the bike look progressively worse in the exact order you specified. Next in line would be training wheels, then a sidecar.
[:M50]

strat

·
Registered
470 Posts
I have shogun sliders, BUT if I wouldve known about the rails those few months ago then I would have gone with them. they seem to offer a good medium between protection and being cosmetically appealing.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Originally posted by moloko
[:+1]

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Originally posted by xXMaGNuSXx
ever wonder why even privateer AMA teams don't run cages?
you cant get a full lean with a cage on. it would be pretty ugly if you go into a corner lean over and the cage catches causing the bike to flip. It's probably better if the bike just slides on its own rather than catch the cage and start flipping.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Has anyone put the powers rails to the test yet? I want to know if they are really that much better than just frame sliders.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Originally posted by JavaJoe
Has anyone put the powers rails to the test yet? I want to know if they are really that much better than just frame sliders.
click the link above. tons of pics and info.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.