Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
only one place... R&G Racing. They are in UK, the sliders require fairing cut and water bottle replacement. Just installed a set, let me know if you want more info (pics,links, instructions).

Total cost was $150 but i think its worth it.

·
Registered
613 Posts
OK, I hate to start another argument but even the "fairing sliders" saved me about $1100(if you include paint) when I low sided my '06 ZZR at about 50 mph. They did their job. The slider snaped at the end of my "accident" but left enough time to get my leg out from under the bike. I had to re paint the right fairing and the cowl, but other than that, the fairing slider saved the bike.

...yes I know some people have had the fairing slider rip the actual side plastic but it is still better than an injury. Also the fairing slider from Lockhart Phillips cost about $62.00 shipped. That will certainly help in a parking lot "tip over"

You now have 2 pennies from me [8D]

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Originally posted by niko06
OK, I hate to start another argument but even the "fairing sliders" saved me about $1100(if you include paint) when I low sided my '06 ZZR at about 50 mph. They did their job. The slider snaped at the end of my "accident" but left enough time to get my leg out from under the bike. I had to re paint the right fairing and the cowl, but other than that, the fairing slider saved the bike.

...yes I know some people have had the fairing slider rip the actual side plastic but it is still better than an injury. Also the fairing slider from Lockhart Phillips cost about $62.00 shipped. That will certainly help in a parking lot "tip over"

You now have 2 pennies from me [8D]
Great, what's the LP part number?? Got a link?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.