Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok first, I have searched this and other forums extensively for information. Now I have a decision to make. I've narrowed my choices down to 1)Two Brothers C5 X Metal 2) FMF Bronze 3) Indigo Carbon high Mount. However, I'm liking the looks of the high mount exhausts but I'm not sure about the Indigo. It seems not too many people know about them. Does anybody have pictures of any other high mount exhausts that keep the rear peg? Also, does anyone have the C5 Two Bros. and does it look really big? If Two Bros. made a high mount for the 636, I probably wouldn't think about anything else!

·
Registered
140 Posts
No problems at all, notice that the mid pipe it goes much further back around the clip-on then most high mounts. The sound is great, low grumble at idle, and at high RPM it sounds like a much bigger motor then it is, not tinney at all. If you are interested, I am going to be putting it for sale shortly (PM/email me), I have just decided to go with a full system instead of slip-on so I can save you some $$$....

·
Registered
122 Posts
Very nice high mount exhaust skywalker! Do you have more pics ? Especially side ?
I really like it :) other highmounts have crappy pipe, this one looks badass!

·
Registered
308 Posts
http://kawiforums.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9642

Check it. My Hindle highmount. I like the Hindle cause there was the option of getting a round can, as opposed to oval. Smaller, so personally I think it follows the lines of the tail section better. Also really cheap compared to other makes, and the sound is great. No problems with shoes burning on the can. I just noticed that the M4 highmount sits back further than most cause of the midpipe. That's actually pretty nice. I still have no regrets about the Hindle and would not substitute it.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I decided to go with M4. Actually, look at skywalker636's and picture that on a red 636! Hopefully will have it sometime next week. I'll post pictures after I get it installed.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by mdsuave13
i like that new indigo sports slip on, its cheap, and looks dick hard!
I was really close to getting the Indigo! It would look really good on a blue 636. I've got the red and didn't think the blue decal would look good. If I had found some other guys with them I might have thought about it more. I just couldn't pass up the deal on the M4.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I've heard a D&D on a 636 and it sounds rediculously load, but yet bossy and cool in it's on distinct way. I really like my Muzzy. It's deep and throaty, not high pitched, and rumbles nicely at stop lights.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Quote:

never heard that one, is dick hard good or bad?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Originally posted by drumannewman
Quote:

never heard that one, is dick hard good or bad?
[:M23][:M45][:M45]

·
Registered
534 Posts
no body likes devil bikes?

I dont know how much function they have over Form,...the look and sound is pretty nice.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Maybe it's just me, but I cringe every time I see that Devil Shotgun design. Man, if you need a gimmick to sell your pipes, I'm not buying...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.