Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boy told me to get the whole kit, because the slip on looks like $hit! But honestly, can you really tell? I mean who would know its just a slip on? And how can you tell that it is one? I dont take my bike to the track, so I really dont wanna get the whole kit? Opinions and suggestions please?????

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
why would you want to spend a whole bunch more money to get a full exhaust when you're not even going to race it? and if he says slipons look like shit what will change by putting on a full? the can is still there.. sheesh

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Tell him to flip the bill for the difference if he thinks it sucks that bad. Your boy is full of shit. Unless money isn't an issue, why bother? Can you tell the difference from my pics?

http://forum.zx6r.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8297

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Keep in mind you can get away adding a slip on without a remap (Power Commander), but you really WILL need to go with a PCIII if you go full exhaust. So it's not just the added cost of the extra pipe, it's another $250+ for the PC... if you aren't concerned with upping your peak power to the max, sounds to me like a slip on is your thing...

·
Registered
880 Posts
Slip-on is the way to go man. Unless your man has superman's x-ray vision or something to that affect he couldn't tell if you had a full exhaust or a slip-on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.