Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just got my 6R to replace an FZ750 Genesis so i've been out playing a lot (even in the British rainy summer!) Ferrari 355 driven by some yuppie pulls up next to me yesterday revving like a good 'un. Lights go green, i fire the clutch out and waste the rich red git hahahaha

Engine size is no substitute for lunacy...

·
Registered
147 Posts
that's awesome. i've always wished there more more exotics here in the states for me to test my bike against... mostly just japanese cars around me though with an occasional viper or m3/5.

WTF is a Gixxer?

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I don't think there truely is a production car that can beat a 6r off the line if launched properly. Just looks at the 1/4 miles times for sports cars vs the 6r...

My Drinking Team Has a Racing Problem!

·
Registered
147 Posts
holes02,

i actually knew that... i just say it to be a smart arse. i ride with 4 other guys that ride gixxers and they all rip on my, "POS Ninja", and they are always talking gixxer this and gixxer that. just friendly "my bike is better" trash talk. peace.

billy m.
1998 ZX6R
WTF is a Gixxer?

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Billy,

Yeah, but don't those guys on the Gixxers haul their bike to the twisties parts of the road with their pickup? (i.e. GXR's are very uncomfy!)

My Drinking Team Has a Racing Problem!

·
Registered
147 Posts
haha... isn't that the truth. rode with two of them from harrisburg down to fredericksburg, va and needless to say they were ready to be off the bike for awhile when we got there and i was ready to for some more... the ninja's are definately one of the most comfy supersports, maybe the most comfy if you don't include the yzf-600r

billy m.
1998 ZX6R
WTF is a Gixxer?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.