Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I smoked a gsxr600, a honda f4i, and a kawasaki ninja 750 today in a quarter mile and walked the hell out off their asses. For some reason I while shifting to sixth gear a 145 the front wheel came off the ground as if I dumped the clutch in first gear. I also raced the gixxer in the quarter and the mile and smoked him both times. I topped out in the mile a 174, he topped out at 151 and after i crossed the line I could barely see him in my mirrors.

·
Registered
586 Posts
ok I do not meen to flame but where the hell did you find a 1/4 mile dragstrip long enough to get to 145 or maybe I am mistaken on this. Also where do you live that you can race in a mile race thats friggen sweet. However congrats on the kills gotta love the ninja[:p]

·
Registered
250 Posts
What was your time, 174 mph that has to be low 9's right. do you have a stock setup? im supose to run mine tomo night. some dip shit w/a stock gixxer 600 wants to run me. i told hime itll take a grand to get me to line up against that piece of shit, so well see if he shows tomo night w/a the money.

·
Registered
720 Posts
How did you get to 174? It probably was speedo error. But it'd be nice to see that on a 600.

You gota have balls like these to drive a bike!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live in Savannah GA and I smoked them at an old indy car race track that is about 6 miles from my house. It was a little longer than a quarter but thats what they called it and it was something to brag about because it was my first race.

·
Registered
12 Posts
congrats on your kills, but always remember theres always someone faster than you. At the drag strip Ive seen cocky kids on their shiney new r1s lose to a stock 98 zx6 who just ran a 10.772 in the quarter. Its all in the launch and 60ft. Also, to the general public, that 36cc doesnt mean much in a quarter mile drag. Hell half the people out there have no clue how to ride what they have, it all comes down to the rider

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.