Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bad night for my ZX-6R and me. Im not in the mood for a write up right now but heres some pictures of the horror of it all. Thank God for good gear! I will follow up tomarrow.:(

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Damn [:0]

Hopefully the damage is mostly cosmetic and nothing too serious. Glad that you're okay. It could have been much worse!

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
I know what it's like this time of year up here in the north, glad your ok and is Game and Fish letting you keep the dear or did it run off? Hopefully you killed it.

·
Registered
543 Posts
that seriously sucks bro! when you're feeling better let us know how you're doing man! hopefully no serious injuries!
anth

·
Registered
663 Posts
Fackin deer, i've had a couple run out in front of me lately too. Heal up quick man, glad ur ok.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Originally posted by Dylan Code
I don't suppose the deer had any insurance?
[:M50] They never do. I call them rats of the forest. Everytime I see shit like this, it makes me want to take up hunting!

·
Registered
259 Posts
I'm always on the look out for deers... Doesn't mean I could avoid them just always looking.. Glad your ok..

·
Registered
91 Posts
At least your okay!!! Did you kill the deer when you hit it? and if not did you at least go back and finish the son of a bitch off? [}:)]

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Glad to hear that you are okay. Hopefully all works out with insurance and fixing the bike.

--David

Lots of respect for wearing your gear!!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Glad your ok man, I hear ya bout the gear. The only reason I was wearing gear in my first accident was becuase it was 45 degrees out, and now I wear it basically 100% of the time.

I've had a bird fly into my helmet at 80 mph, as well as ALMOST run over a raccoon, a possom, and most recently a deer almost ran into the tail end of my bike while my gf was sitting on it. There a bunch of dumb bastards.

When im sitting in the woods freezing my nuts off in January I'm lucky if I find deer hoove prints, but when your out riding at night away from a development the damn deer are all over. Thats a hot bike, fix it up!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Sorry about your mishap, That one of the things living/riding in Florida we have to look out for time to time. The bike is replacable you life priceless

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.