Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys, the time has come and I'm in the process of selling the beast....only to buy another one!!! The bike is an '06 zx-6r tribal edition. I liked the bike, but I am in love with the green more. So dummy me is going to sell the bike. I'll take the loss in exchange for the green one. The bike has a little over 160 miles, a little scratch on the front break lever from a wall and that's it. no mods or anything. I still have to fix the fairings from my roommates clumsiness so those are going to be brand new. I'll take pics of it and post later. I took off the rear flames and the ones on the front hugger. The rest are still on there. So how much should I be looking at to get? If anyone knows anyone else who wants one, please let 'em know. thanks guys...

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I'll give you a dollar :D
J/K i would think you could get about $500 less than the new market price.
Good luck with the trade, I picked up a green 06 yesterday and it looks amazing

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Why don't you just sell the tribal fairings and pick up a green set? You could also have them sprayed green a lot cheaper and don't have to go through the hassle of selling. [?]

·
Registered
438 Posts
Originally posted by stizo
Why don't you just sell the tribal fairings and pick up a green set? You could also have them sprayed green a lot cheaper and don't have to go through the hassle of selling. [?]
Im definatly agreeing to this:)it would be alot less of a hassle:D

·
Registered
1,325 Posts

+1.

·
Registered
115 Posts
His bike also has the maroon wheels, so he will need new wheels to...

but. I believe there are some 05+ green pieces on ebay.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Originally posted by dsg2003gt

His bike also has the maroon wheels, so he will need new wheels to...

but. I believe there are some 05+ green pieces on ebay.
Lots of guys with black bikes or 05 Ti would love the wheels. Maybe work out a swap for the wheels with somebody then just pick up green fairings... Sell your fairing on ebay and will end up costing you very little...

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hmmm...i guess it would be overall cheaper and less of a hassle. Yeah, gotta do the wheels and the top of the forks...some red up there also. i'll have to look into the break down for this. the fairings are lil scratched up and i can get new ones, because my roommates going to pay for those. i'll have pics of those hopefully by this weekend. CMK827, you have first dibs if you want 'em. this would make the most sense because i wouldn't lose as much as i would selling it. thanks everyone for the input. anyone know of a good powder coat place in Orange County, Ca?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.