Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No real damage, the license is just a bit crumpled and the rear right signal light cover is broken, but the bulb is ok. I got a heck of a bump though and I'm pretty sure I'll wake up tomorrow feeling like [email protected] whatever, I'm on holidays.

Now, my question if someone could answer ASAP. How much would it cost to replace just the signal light cover? The bulb is what takes up most of the cost, no?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
No real damage, the license is just a bit crumpled and the rear right signal light cover is broken, but the bulb is ok. I got a heck of a bump though and I'm pretty sure I'll wake up tomorrow feeling like [email protected] whatever, I'm on holidays.

Now, my question if someone could answer ASAP. How much would it cost to replace just the signal light cover? The bulb is what takes up most of the cost, no?
are these the stock lights? If so, I have a set for you.....send me a PM with your address. Just pay me whatever it cost to ship

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah :p I'm lucky I've been working on my lower body strength the past few months, stopped the bike from falling down and possibly damaging it even more (and myself). Kept her up when wham, it gave a jerk way too big for just letting out the clutch...at first I thought I did loosen the clutch way too fast, then I looked at my sides to see motorists and passer byers just stare at me. Then I looked back and saw a guy in a turban looking at me with dinner plate eyes...and a cell phone in his hands. The winner? Seeing his passenger just stare wide eyed, throwing the dude some money and running out onto the sidewalk.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Seriously....getting rear-ended on a bike is no joke... Glad youre okay, he must've not hit you going too fast..

Hope he was insured? If you start getting any neckpains or anything, Id see a doc.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Yeah, glad you didn't get hurt! Not to be a typical Californian, but years ago I got hit (in a car) head on by a taxi in my lane. It was ugly, 30 miles/hour for each of us, so a 60 mph impact. Anyhoo, there was a lawsuit and everything was paid for by the cab company. Those companies (if it was a big one) have decent insurance and do have money to take care of their accidents... so make sure they pay for any new parts and medical bills!

·
ratherberiding
18,438 Posts
Free taxi rides for life!

Glad you're alright, I got rear-ended by an SUV last fall, kept it upright. My back was a lil' sore, but her insurance got me like $1000 worth of new mods :D

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Yep. An East Indian guy wearing a turban. I looked back and saw the cab (a Toyota Prius), the guy with dinner plate eyes and a turban. I've heard horror stories about their driving in my city before...now I know why ;)
Brings up a thought, how can a citizen be a foreigner? If he's a foreigner just because he looks to have come from a certain country then who isn't a foreigner. Aside for native american indians who were originally here before anyone else everyone could be considered a foreigner if you disregard citizenship.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.