Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so, I got a plan,
im going to lay the bike down 4" in the rear, 1/2" in the front, and extend the rear swing arm 6" then set the suspension soft. its gona be awsome.

LET THE ROASTING BEGIN.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Lets see some pics when you're done!

Thought you were selling it though...?

·
Registered
149 Posts
lowering it huh? that mess up you handling thiers no reason to do that unless you want it for looks but post pics when you work is done. would like to see.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Do what you want to do and don't let anyone talk you out of it.. You're the one paying for it!

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, i was thinking of selling it, but then i talked to a buddy who was telling me how nice his bike rides with it streached out 6" and lowered 4".

he said the handeling on the twisties is gone, but, im not into the twisties anymore, to much money spent on fixing the bikes after you lay it down.

Im going to keep the bike, fix it the way i like it, and then fix up the 636 motor and make it funner to ride on the streets.

pics will be posted when its done, now i just gota find what the biggest tire i can fit on the stock rim and in the stock swingarm.

N

·
0 Posts
^ lol thats why i asked if we could change locations. that swingarm would get lots of oooohs and ahhhhs here in FL :D

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah, a buddy of mine in florida has an extended zx-6r 636 lowered 4" and has a custom paint job. I like the look, but love cali, so all the haters are going to have to deal with me and my slammed custom bike. [:M6]

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i wish i had pics of his bike, i didnt save them in the e-mail he sent me, but when i get it done i will post pics.

whats teh biggest tire i can fit on the bike with the stock swingarm????

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.