Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...as a service advisor for the local Ducati/Triumph/BMW/Vespa dealership. After 4 years of dealing with uppity-ass car clientelle (Mercedes/LandRover/Jaguar/AstonMartin dealer) I've had enough of arrogant pricks and kept housewives with bulging pockets buying their way through life. So, hopefully the new place will cheer me up a bit and I'll get to post some inside scoop on upcoming european bikes. Maybe even get myself a Vespa with full Yosh exhaust:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,191 Posts
Originally posted by moloko
...as a service advisor for the local Ducati/Triumph/BMW/Vespa dealership. After 4 years of dealing with uppity-ass car clientelle (Mercedes/LandRover/Jaguar/AstonMartin dealer) I've had enough of arrogant pricks and kept housewives with bulging pockets buying their way through life. So, hopefully the new place will cheer me up a bit and I'll get to post some inside scoop on upcoming european bikes. Maybe even get myself a Vespa with full Yosh exhaust:)
So you left uppity-ass car clients and went to a uppity-ass moto clients? lol.. just playing with you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
950 Posts
I'm thinkin some of those kept wives might be a little bored at home and need a pick me up, if you know what I mean! I don't think you're going to get that at the bike shop. I might have stayed where I was! :D
 

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
Joined
·
4,215 Posts
[:+1] on the Vespa! LOL. Good luck -

Originally posted by MRWGLO92
I'm thinkin some of those kept wives might be a little bored at home and need a pick me up, if you know what I mean! I don't think you're going to get that at the bike shop. I might have stayed where I was! :D
Probably less of the "social opportunities", but DEFINITELY less of an "asshole factor" as well.

And who knows? maybe some hot Duc-riding, roadracing chick will take him away from all that. LOL...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,460 Posts
Originally posted by MRWGLO92
I'm thinkin some of those kept wives might be a little bored at home and need a pick me up, if you know what I mean!
what? pick me ups? i ain't takin' no insanely rich woman out for coffee! she can afford her own. wait....you mean "pick me up" not just "pick me up." to hell with that! i don't have the time to drive her down to mexico to pick up her "prescription" for xanax! what's with these demanding women? god! i'm sick of these ladies already![:p][:p][:p]

on a side note, i could use a good trophy wife if anybody knows where i can find one. i've seen so many at work it's insane. i've been caught looking once, and the husband just laughed and winked at me. at least he was cool about it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
950 Posts
Trophy wives are nothing but trouble and don't hink of anyone but themselves. Get yourself an average girl who doesn't like to ride motorcycles that'll put up with all your shit. You'll be better off and can ride solo whenever you want! Trophies are for the "side action". [:p]
 

·
Got lime? I do
Joined
·
16,736 Posts
trophy wife? there's no such thing. and them rich women don't want nothing but a good fucking. the hubby is gone working and all they want is the money. you'd be surprised what a wink and a smile will get you into with these gals like that. hubby giving them $$$$ and no attention.

or go with slim shady's outlook on it.

"fuck bitches, give me a fat slut that cooks and does dishes"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
759 Posts
Originally posted by moloko
...as a service advisor for the local Ducati/Triumph/BMW/Vespa dealership. After 4 years of dealing with uppity-ass car clientelle (Mercedes/LandRover/Jaguar/AstonMartin dealer) I've had enough of arrogant pricks and kept housewives with bulging pockets buying their way through life. So, hopefully the new place will cheer me up a bit and I'll get to post some inside scoop on upcoming european bikes. Maybe even get myself a Vespa with full Yosh exhaust:)
Congrats on the new job. I'm the current( but soon ex-) Triumph RAT Pack leader for that shop. Sold my Triumph in June and am down to just the 636 now. The new Triumph Tiger is calling me though :)

Are you replacing James or working with him?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by garry



Congrats on the new job. I'm the current( but soon ex-) Triumph RAT Pack leader for that shop. Sold my Triumph in June and am down to just the 636 now. The new Triumph Tiger is calling me though :)

Are you replacing James or working with him?

:DJames is going to be my immediate boss. As in, service manager. Small world, huh?...

One of my current coworkers bought a new Tiger. He seems to like it a lot. Nothing I'd ever plant my ass into though... Gimme a speed triple!!!
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top