Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I woke up this morning to a breath of fresh air. I walked out to ride my bike to work.. I look down near my rear seat, and I see 2 big old scratches on my baby. I was furious. It wasn't me who put them there, so I was about ready to massacre someone.

I have a matte finish plasma blue 6R. I am looking for touchup paint for these scratches. What's the best place to go to in order to get the perfect hex-color paint for my bike? And after applying the paint, can I get the matte finish on it? How?

Thanks guys. [B)]

·
Registered
392 Posts
colorrite.com should have the paint. you might need the eggshell clearcoat too. Sucks when people disrespect other peoples property doesn't it

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Yeah. Sounds like someone was jealous and scratched it because you have a nice bike and they have nothing. I feel your pain.

·
Registered
193 Posts
What you should be worried about is someone stealing your bike. They might have been trying to take her and something didn't work out. I'd take extra precautions now. Can't hurt.

·
Registered
505 Posts
yea i had a similar problem about a month ago my bike was knocked over in a walmart parking lot i was inside for no more than 10 mins and i come back outside to see my bike laying on its side. so now i have scratches and chips on the lower right plastic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.