Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 40 of 3328 Posts

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
I assume all you OC riders know about Bravo Burger in Hunington Beach (off Beach Blvd) every Wednesday. Also, check out www.xtremehabits.com
We have a monthly bike night at Hooters in Anaheim at the 57 and Katella.
In July it will be on the 11th. SIC and NCL are 2 other clubs that will be there. Last month, over 200 bikes and we expect it to grow.
You don't need to roll a sticker or be in a club, just show up and show your shit off. Have a beer, look at hooters girls and talk sport bikes with people who love sport bikes.
See you all there. If you have any ?'s e mail me at

[email protected]

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hello Rare Breeds (ZX6R's)

I just got my 636 last weekend (Silver) and everyone has been raving about it, saying it's sharp, beautiful bike, etc.

I live in Ontario, from Orange County, and I rode down the PCH this
last Saturday it was awesome.[8D]

dj auto has attached this file: ninja_636_silver.jpg

------

DJ Automatic

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Okay kids, here's the deal. Go to www.xtremehabits.com
look up sport bike events. these are some of the coolest sport bike riders
you will ride with in so cal. just a bunch of sport bike fanatics looking to have
some fun............

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey looking for new people to ride with in the San Diego region. I just got my 02 ZX6R about a month ago. Looking for others to ride with. I am pretty new, and looking to pick up some riding experience. Email me if you want to go riding anytime.

·
Registered
29 Posts
San Diego in the HOUSE! Looking for Ninja buds to rip the streets with, got my 2003 636 last month, love it, but would love it more to be rolling with a whole suad of Ninjas! Let represent! Hit me up soon! Mike

·
Registered
29 Posts
San Diego in the HOUSE! Looking for Ninja buds to rip the streets with, got my 2003 636 last month, love it, but would love it more to be rolling with a whole suad of Ninjas! Let represent! Hit me up soon! Mike

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
This club is based in Orange County....Ok kids, it's that time again. xtremehabits is having it's monthly bike night Friday August 1st at Hooters in Anaheim off the 57 and Katella. Go to
www.xtremehabits.com and look under sport bike events for more details
All sportbike riders are welcome. If you have any ?'s e mail me at
[email protected]
Hope to see you there...........

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Ok kids, it's that time again. xtremehabits is having it's monthly bike night Friday September 5th at Hooters in Anaheim off the 57 and Katella at 7pm. Go to
www.xtremehabits.com and look under sport bike events for more details
All sportbike riders are welcome. If you have any ?'s e mail me at
[email protected]
Hope to see you there...........
Don't be a poser. I've posted this event for the last 3 months and only 1 member from zx6r.com has come. By the way, thanks Mike for showing and becoming a member. As I have said before, this is a group of the coolest guys and gals around and I know from zx6r.com that there are a shitload of riders in Orange County. So post up kids...Who's coming??????

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
I live in San Dimas and have an '03 ZX6R 636. I ride around L.A., Pasadena, Glendale, Montclair, Pomona, well... basically every city that is lined up along the 210 freeway and some of the freeways that branch off.

Anyone wanna ride GMR sometime?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Originally posted by 03zx-6rrman
Sup Craig, I live I san Diego (Point Loma) 03 zx-6rr full Akrapovic just went riding on Palamar Mt. last week the r6's could not keep up we should get a ride togeter in So Cal does anyone want to.....
Nice man... I thought that pic under your name was one of Kent's PalomarPics.net pictures... I hit up palomar all the time, when the weather is good... Last few weeks we've gone. It was pretty nice. I just started a new post about palomar, check it out(sorry, dont know how to provide a link here). Has some pics too of me and my buddies.

Craig,
I'd be willing to hook up with some guys out in LA/OC sometime. In summer, I have a bunch of friends out in LA, Newport, Whittier, etc. that we ride ACH (Angeles Crest Highway) together. We do a big ride about ever 6-8 weeks with all of us out there. It's a far way to go for me, but it is awesome! 40 miles of non-stop PERFECT sweepers. They are just at the perfect speed! Not too fast, not too slow, NOT technical like Palomar would be or Malibu hills/canyons. The guys I ride with are a slow bunch. We usually ride up together, then my buddies and I and anyone of them who wants to play... haha... we haul ass coming back down/out of the mountains. Either way, I'll be sure to leave a post on here the next time we are heading up there for that ride. Can't now... there's snow up there. Gotta go, I'm leaving for a 12 day mexican cruise... woohoo!

·
Registered
7 Posts
WHAD UP!?!?! RED 2000 ZX6R in La Mesa. I'm always riding around up in La Jolla and up and down the 8. I'm new to the SD area and have been riding solo, but def need a crew to ride with. I like to chill when I ride, nothing insane so anyone looking to just have a good time, lets go!
-Matt

21 - 40 of 3328 Posts