Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

41 - 60 of 3328 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Anyone from the San Diego area going riding this weekend? Im lookg for a few people to go riding with this sunday the 6th. Im sort of new to the area, so I dont know of many places to go to. Just hit me up if yall want to go riding. [email protected] or write me back here.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Whats up so cal!!! My name is BRIAN i live in lancaster which is an hour out of L.A... I'm on a red 02 zx6r riding daily especially now that I can cruise in a t-shirt and shorts at midnight.....I love cali!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by lunchmeat
Whats up so cal!!! I can cruise in a t-shirt and shorts at midnight.....I love cali!

Squid!
I think I have seen him while I was riding around town. He aint kiddin 'bout them shorts!:D

·
Registered
22 Posts
First of all I'm not a squid and if you want to meet on ACH we could see who is really the squid blue... I ride in shorts and a t-shirt because its hot as hell here, but I do have gear for long rides and the twisties!

·
Registered
854 Posts
Im really getting sick of all of this squid shit. If a man like to go for a cruise in shorts and t-shirt the let him. Maybe all of you who get decked out in your leathers and think yall are racers are squids. Ever thought about that???

·
Registered
193 Posts
hey, lets not get all crazy here....
you're right "lunchmeat", it is freakin hot here in cali, but i guess jeans are a safer route, just in case
but hey, if you feel comfortable, feel free to wear shirt/shorts combo

personally i like to wear jeans and my textile jacket or atleast a long sleeve shirt

but anyways, i ride a red, zx6r 2003
from glendale,burbank, and old town pasadena area
haven't yet hit up Angeles Crest Highway, hopefully soon

·
Registered
22 Posts
wuttup craig...i live in mira mesa (near la jolla in SD). my name is eddie and i ride a 2004 6R. organizing a meet? im down

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
CA: New Southern Cali thread....

...O.K., here it is, our new Cali thread. We are riding Saturday Night. Gonna prolly hit a strip club for a minute, then it's off to ride. Who's in?

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Vegas was coo! My daughters team took 3rd, and I won $500! Great time! Anyway, we will prolly meet at, hum, Flamingo in Anaheim? That way, Andre can get in. What do you all think? Let's get this weekend to be a big ride. Gonna get cold soon, so, let's do the damn thang! Peace!

·
Registered
238 Posts
I agree, it's only gonna get colder so let's make this a good one. I'm coming down from LA, anyone else? Maybe we could meet up and ride down to OC together.

41 - 60 of 3328 Posts