Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pics of our ride this last Saturday. Awiner, Tweakmon, James and I met up at the Rock Store and rode the canyons from there.

We should get some more people together and plan on another ride soon.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I'm sure glad I'm the only one with a ti colored zx-6r..... Looks like you had fun though.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Originally posted by hokie636
Great pics! Who's who in the first pic?

From left to right:

James - 06 SE
Awiner - 05 Titanium
Tweakmon - 05 Plasma Blue
Ck3d - 05 Titanium

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by OShow
What part of SoCal are you all in??

And where is this RockStore??

-O
We are in the LA / San Fernando Valley area and the Rock Store is in the Malibu hills. Its a riders hangout, at any given time you could have anywhere from 30 to 200 bikes there ranging from cruisers to sport bikes.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay fever here are some pics of the Rock Store for you.

There will be more pictures in my weekend report.

·
Registered
70 Posts
nice pictures! when are you guys gonna ride again? I'm in ventura county. The Rock Store didn't look too busy that day. I always go when there is a whole gang of cruisers. [xx(] You guys should come up more and hit up Ojai 33.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by KawaBLuZX6R
nice pictures! when are you guys gonna ride again? I'm in ventura county. The Rock Store didn't look too busy that day. I always go when there is a whole gang of cruisers. [xx(] You guys should come up more and hit up Ojai 33.
We ride pretty much every weekend if you are interested let me know. We were up in Ojai yesterday and the Rock Store was crazy on Sunday, I got pics in my THE WEEKEND REPORT thread.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.