Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD - 2006 Kawasaki zx6r 636 For Sale. 20,135 Miles.
(Edited to add number and pics)

Price $5,500 with the Corbin seat or $5,000 with the stock seat.
Or trade for a large sport cruising bike. GSXR1100, Honda Blackbird, 1st Gen Busa or a ZX14.

I purchased the bike march 22 with right around 17,500 miles.

I’m selling it because it is physically to small for me. I’m 6’2 with boots on and the bike is pinching a nerve in my leg. My last bike was a 1990 Gsxr 1100 and was a perfect fit.

The bike will come with a Speedo healer, uninstalled.(I just haven’t had the time to get to it yet)
I’ve been using it as a daily rider since purchase, I’ve been averaging around 100 miles a week or more with it since purchase. I’ve never dropped it. And ridden It respectfully. The bike runs fantastic, is quick and will make a great bike for someone that it fits lol. The Corbin seat is new, I got it for a birthday present and that’s why it’s an extra $500.00 for it. If you don’t want it I’ll hang it on my wall as a momento lol!

When I bought it it had Brand new tires with all nipples still on em and a Yoshi RS5 slip on with no baffles.

Maintenance report since I bought it.
Removed Exhaust Servo motor and installed Servo Eliminator. Adjusted Idle, Throttle and clutch slack and rear suspension.
Replaced Front mirrors and rear turn signals. within 200 miles of purchase.

Sunday, 4/5/2020 - 18653mi - replaced front brake pads with EBC, HH Sintered pads, flushed and replaced front brake fluid out of both calipers and did oil change with Mobil 1 Extended Performance 10A filter and Mobil 1 Racing 4T 10W-40 full synthetic oil

Saturday 5/9/2020, 18850 miles. Made a custom license plate bracket, replaced rear sprocket and chain and added 2 brake lights. lubed shifter linkage.

Saturday 5 \23\20, 19165 miles Replaced spark plugs with NGK CR9E, Cleaned K&N Air Fliter, Replaced Rear Footpegs because 1 had a crack in it from the previous owner.. Recentered and adjusted hand controls.

Test rides are available with cash in hand or trade with you.

Call/text (256) 441-1249 if interested.
I am a truck driver, so if you call and I don't answer (or it goes straight to voicemail) it means I don't have reception. Leave me a voicemail or text me and I will get back to you asap.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts