Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. My bike is now gone. I posted it on Wednesday and it left my garage on Saturday. The guy was so excited he rode it home in the rain. I almost cried watching it leave my drive way. I can only hope that he looks after it as much as I did.

I did drill the hell out of him to put the manual beside his shitter and read like it was a bible.lol. I told him not to be an idiot on the forum asking dumb questions when the answer is in your manual. I was a bit worried for him since he just finished the course last week and was riding it home 2 hours away. He made it though, called me and with typical excitement, couldn't stop talking about the bike.

I have a 2008 GSXR 750 waiting for me a the dealership. I'm going to pick it up in about a month or so. I'll be puttering around here a bit still to put in my 2 cents, but nothing crazy. This site is great and the people on it are even better!

:cheers-004:

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's the black and orange one that they have for me right now. I'm really starting to take a liking to the black on black with a bit of silver in it. I had the black ninja so that could be the reason for the change of heart. I might change my mind last minute.

What do you think?

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'd go black on black myself, but I really like the understated stealth look of black; that's why my 250r is black:)

Anyway, when you get your new sweet ride, post up here!

·
Registered
216 Posts
It's the black and orange one that they have for me right now. I'm really starting to take a liking to the black on black with a bit of silver in it. I had the black ninja so that could be the reason for the change of heart. I might change my mind last minute.

What do you think?
That's a tough call there. I almost bought the orange/black Gixxer 1000 last year and I love that color but I'm always a fan of Black/black (if you can't tell by my Black 250 and Black R6). I also really love the White they have this year with the White rims but too bad that only comes in the 600 model as that looks sweet also. I've seen more of the orange/black combo in the gixxer then black/black so I'd probably go with the solid black but that's just me and my area. Good luck and keep me/us posted with pics:).

Also where in Ontario you at. I use to live there for about 30 years? Only been back a few times to see family/friends and my son (long story) but it's changing fast.

·
Registered
558 Posts

What do you think?
lucky bastrd... enjoy your new bike! :rolleyes:i like orange

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Good for you, Ninjixxer. Thanks for those past instructional posts on the seat cowl and other subjects. Glad to know there will be at least one Gixxer on the road not driven by a rider outfitted in a wife-beater, shorts & flip-flops with the only helmet on board strapped to the passenger seat. Enjoy your new ride! :Bike:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.