Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a race tail that was custom made by a shop. it doesnt have the brake light holes, but you make some i like am on another one i bought. fits 98-02 zx6r's, maybe zx9r. i dont need it since i ride with my girl frequently. $100 plus shipping or anyone who has highest bid. i will ship through USPS to cut down costs, and its coming from houston. PM me or post here questions or comments. addtional pics can be take with me posing by it

EDIT: i asked for it to be made from abs plastic, but upon further inspection it has a fiber glass weave on the inside. its still very light however.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Haven that trunk makes a huge difference. You have enough room in there to hold 2 beers and a cell phone. And that says alot!

Cheers!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
abs plastic like the factory tails (however it has a fiberglass weave on the inside)and its very light. i can change out my tail and undertail in 5 minutes on my bike, since im always doing something with it;), so this is a cosmetic mod or functional, depending on you

·
Registered
67 Posts
Any pics with it on the bike?

Originally posted by arturo3rd
abs plastic like the factory tails and its very light. i can change out my tail and undertail in 5 minutes on my bike, since im always doing something with it;), so this is a cosmetic mod or functional, depending on you

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont have it on. i can take pics if yout interested, buts its not painted.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
transman i sent you a PM and email. it has a fiberglass weave on the inside, but ithink that just for reiforcement. i put one in there as well when i filled in my grab bar holes on my tail.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TTT

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
I'll take it for $100.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts