Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You could probably find someone to machine you a set for less than $100, just have to bring your bike by and get everything measured up.

Chaos, panic, disorder......

my work here is done

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have found a company in Italy that has bad ass Robby Moto solid mount footpegs to fit the stock hangers for the 03 6R/6RR. They are around $20 each. Check out www.carpimoto.com

Also, these guys have BMC race filters available for about $70 and a Matris M2 top mount damper kit that is way cheaper than in the US. They have some very cool stuff. Shipping from Europe takes about a week and is reasonable for small parts.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Does anybody know if anyone makes solid mount pegs to fit the stock rearsets. I want to get a set for m zx6rr but dont want to get rearsets right now cause i dont feel i need them.

WWW.bendoe.com
VEGAS KNIGHTS

·
Registered
85 Posts
Dave, they are on there but one of their links are missing. Go to the top left and click on 'Kawasaki' then 'ZX-6 03' - you will then get a list of all parts available for this model. Then click 'rear sets' and then 'footpegs' and you will see the Robby Moto footpegs. I think these are awesome and I will be getting some for my bike.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Please bear with me as I am not an avid racer, just street for my riding life, but Why would Solid mount pegs be more beneficial. I only ask cause I am looking to get track involved and curiosity is whopping the tar out of the cat. thanks.

Lane Fowler

·
Registered
41 Posts
The later was my worry, I have just recently begun to drag peg, and it still scares me a good bit, but I can not imagine the kick coming if the peg gave no give.

Lane Fowler

·
Registered
354 Posts
You can lift the bike with a solid peg...but if you go down the peg will act as a slider...a new rear set will allow for higher peg placement

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.