Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All treated me right with excellent service and good value. I definitely will do business with all three again.

·
Registered
242 Posts
How long did it take you to get your stands, if you bought them from checkeredflag. It will be a month on Monday the 22nd, since I ordered mine, but I still have received nothing. Customer service definitely leaves something to be desired as well. It is getting to the point that I think the guy is making some shit up and just took my money because it is almost impossible to get in contact with him.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Another thing that leads me to believe checkeredflags is now bullshit if you go to checkeredflagmotorsports.net and try to buy something, paypal says the vendor cannot receive payments. The guy either is having either major problems or is bullshit.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Well since i cannot edit my posts, I got in contact with him, and he gave me a tracking number, so I will finally be getting my stands, so I take back all the bad things I said. Was frustrated I hadn't received anything in basically a month when I thought it would only take two weeks at most.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
After over a month of no contact with Checkered Flag I had to cancel my order and dispute the credit card charge. I understand people get busy but that is no way to run a business. Got a used Vortex stand that works great.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
just adding my 2 cents about solo moto:
took way too long to process an order and ship it out. well 5 days to process, but i still think thats too long. and when i tried contacting them via their phone number, which is only shown on their website during open hours (can be annoying when you dont always have access to the internet) it took me 4 hours of calling for them to pick up. 5 out of 10 for them

·
Registered
503 Posts
I ordered a slip-on from indysuperbikes and had a good experience with them. I will use them again when I buy my power commander.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts