Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one have a true solo seat on their 05 or 06 636? not the rear seat cowl. any one have good experiences with any particular manufacturer of "race plastics" ? oh yeah i will be the first to say........

[:TTIWWOP]

·
Registered
58 Posts
everyone is probably tired of answering this question. I want to say but I'm not going to say it. OK, OK, I'll give you a hint.......it starts with an "S".

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
...hey dildos. read my original post. i am not asking about the seat cowl that everyone (if they want one) has by now. i am talking about a true solo seat which takes the place of the entire rear section.

·
Registered
376 Posts
When you act like a dildo you deserve to be called a dildo...read the whole post before you start acting like a jackass...The guy's made over 200 posts, I'm sure he knows how to use the search function!

Five replies and no response to the original question, instead you have idiots who try to be funny when they are not. As for your question, wish I could help...if anyone can shed some light on this question that would be great. I too am interested.

·
Registered
276 Posts
if he would have searched on here or even google for solo seats and race tails he would have found a wealth of information and prices, ya dildos

·
Registered
376 Posts
...and still no answer to his question...Take a look at just about every thread on this forum and you'll notice that more than 1 person has aked that same question...BTW what did you all use to find a post on what this guy is talking about...cause I'd like to read the post, I'm interested.

Think for a minute...guy joins a kawasaki forum...probably to find info on his Kawi...and another member on the same Kawi forum tells the guy to search google...what a bunch of idiots!!!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks ratmotor..... that is what i was asking about. a SOLO SEAT. not a seat cowl. which is what there are tons of posts about on the forum.. so "seach gurus". if one does a seach on this site for "solo seat" ,
what comes up is hundreds of posts about seat cowls. a seat cowl is not a solo seat... so once again kids R-E -A-D my original post asking about solo seats.........

·
Registered
937 Posts
I saw these race plastics on ebay as well. I liked the looks of the rear solo seat. I am guessing you would have to make your own taillight cutout if you wanted to make it street legal. I'm fairly new here, but good luck finding some info on them.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i will probably buy the one that ratmotor posted up. i'll buy a used tail light off someone who did a C.A. conversion. i'll def post up pics when done.. no way i'm going to paint that C.F. it looks beautiful. ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.