Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I just bought an 04 ZX6R and am in love!!! I was wondering, i see a lot of 03-04s with solo seat covers... Was this a factory option? Or did you guys get them from from an aftermarket place?? Im having a hell of a time tracking one down.... Any help would be great! Thanks everyone!!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Once and awhile they'll pop up on eBay for 03-04, not sure what color you're looking for but there's a green one on there now for $70 BIN

Item number: 310088241275

·
Registered
191 Posts
I got both when I purchased my bike new back in '04. Like its been said you can get one for pretty cheap. The ones on Ebay are usually not painted. You can get the painted one from the dealership. Just price both and see which is the best option for you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys!! I got a solo cover from a dealer, perfect match!! I'll get some pics up soon... I have a bunch done to the bike and it looks and rides pretty killer!!

·
Powerhungry
38,158 Posts
Hey everyone! I just bought an 04 ZX6R and am in love!!! I was wondering, i see a lot of 03-04s with solo seat covers... Was this a factory option? Or did you guys get them from from an aftermarket place?? Im having a hell of a time tracking one down.... Any help would be great! Thanks everyone!!
where did u get the bike?
that year, it came WITH the bike.
original owner might still have it??

05+ comes without, and must be purchased separetely.

edit: n/m, i see youve already got one...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey, thanks for the help... The guy I bought it from didn't have the cover anymore so I got one from the dealer.... no comment on price though lol... When your in a rush to get something, you cant really complain about the cost lol...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts