Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to thank all those on this site that pointed out that I needed to talk to my dealer about my solo tail. I picked it up today. Looks awesome! But you really do need to check and double check that it is on right. Thanks, guys.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They said that they had some models on the showroom floor that had the tail on them already and they thought those actually came with it. The sales rep acted like he didn't even know that the part was in the back of the shop. Sounded like they needed a little more communication between the tech that pulls the bikes out of the crates and the sales reps. Plus I can't stand talking to sales people that don't know crap about the products on their floors. They try to talk such bs.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know what you mean. Right before I bought my new bike I purchased a new Honda Element. I was practically telling the salesman about all the cool features. He was like "wow, I didnt know that did that" when I showed him how to fold the rear seats up into the wall. Seems like the new breed of salesman are like secretaries that show possible buyers how to fill out paperwork.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Yes you really need to check the rear seat cowling when you take off. My finace worked for the dealership that I got it from and a week after I got it I told her it was really hard to get it to snap down and lock. She was like, noway. So she took it off and put it back on and I tool off with afriend of mine and about 1/2 mile down the road I felt something hit me in the back and when I looked back there it went flying into traffic and getting run over by cars. Needless to say she bought me a new one. The moral is to always check it twice, or three or four times.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I agree. It seems more common today. But I guess it's just a job to some. ANd it's a job that I wouldn't want. ;)

Originally posted by Sh1n5

I can't understand salesmen that lack product knowledge[:M99]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.