Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG! :)
Those pics ARE awsome.
Just can't help it but I love the ocean and when it's calm like that.. there's just nothing more relaxing to watch.. And combined with a good looking 636..
Niiiiice [:p]

-Creep-
03 636

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
This one's my favorite...

... but yeah, they're all sweet... how far you live from the water?

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

·
Registered
302 Posts
Now your going to make me hit my family's house on the ocean and take some pics......stay tuned.
I kinda want to wait until I have the mods on the bike pipe, damper, screen and the fender eliminator. If I get time this week I'll see what I come up with.

-Jack
'03 636 black

·
Registered
690 Posts
nice pics, where is that at. The water here in New Jersey looks nothing like that.

Hell was full...so I came back
Friends don't let friends drive Hondas

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Thanks guys, The pics were taken in the keys. The first pics was in Key Largo, the others were right before key west. The start of the keys is about 35 mins from my house. Me and a buddy went down there to do some snorkeling. Crystal clear water. I got burnt though. We cought some hermit crabs some sea snails and a puffer fish. But saw some awsome fish, and my buddy saw a shark. I know quite a few guys here have the same bike as me,so anyone wants these as a screensaver just leave your email and the #pic you want and I'll send you the bigger better quality pic.
Csoto, yeah the water in NJ is dirty and brown. I know, I used to live there.

Thank God for Guardian Angels... Especially This One!

·
Mad Hatter
1,318 Posts
how do you put pics up here. i should probably look it up on the faq

·
Registered
206 Posts

i'd be so afraid to take my bike out onto such a narrow piece of land. all i'm picturing is that yammi's front wheel going over the edge and then the bike starts rolling, then you realize that the bike is to heavy to pull back up, so you decide to throw it to the side instead of letting it rolling into the water

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Thats what the spin move is for!
Rotateing the bike on the kickstand was the only way to get the bike out of that small area all the way down there.

Thank God for Guardian Angels... Especially This One!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.