Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pulled this off of another forum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK here are the details,

Can't post pics cuz Im not allowed.

All new bike

Bodywork very similar to 05 yet slimmed down all over, with strange triumph like bulges on the belly pan. Same central snorkel but narrower, narrower screen, strange little marker light in front on nose between the two headlights. Head lights smaller alla ZX10 but no stupid bumps. Same turn signals as 10, so standard mirrors ( no lights in mirrors )

All new dash, with gear indicator similar to GSXR in layout. So no more stupid round dash.

Metal tank, no plastic airbox cover in front.

Undertail exhaust, like old model but a bit more streamlined can, with header going through swingarm like the new 10 with the same type of bolt on brace on swingarm

Totally new frame, new subframe

Brake light slung bellow exhaust like new cbr600rr, looks like ass!

The bike feels super light, and overall looks very good. But retains the same feel and look as old model.

Also some more interesting parts-The oil filter and water pump are now located behind the engine. The rearsets look stupid chinsy. Same front fender as old model. New front brake calipers look to be lighter. Same wave typer rotors. I think this bike may just be a little better than the old model, as in a bit more power and much lighter. Really all it needs to be back on top of the 600 game. I can't tell if it is a 636, becasue it has no markings or tags on it. I have heard there will be no more 636, but that might not be true

·
Registered
562 Posts
I hope I don't have trade mine in on a 2007. I love my 06, I wish my 06 had a shift indacator.

--Anthony

·
Registered
277 Posts
ebay 90 bucks digitial gear indicator

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
I think it'd be cool if they stopped making 636's. It'd make my bike a little more unique.

·
Registered
244 Posts
hazer69 LOOK IN TO MY AVATAR.

KEEP LOOKIN,

now that you are hypnotized. and that i have your attention.... post those pics up! I command you!

·
Registered
394 Posts
I dunno whether to believe it or not. I would expect a huge redesign. It was 4 yrs ago they went from the 02 zx6r (carb'd, big chain, heavier look/feel) to the 03 636 (lighter than most 600s now, tons o powa, slim look). I could be wrong, but I'm still praying for a 666 in magma. I'd put horns on my lid.

·
Registered
785 Posts
It SOUNDS like it will be a nice looking bike, but as you're all saying:

Worthless without visual.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Originally posted by samsonskeg
hazer69 LOOK IN TO MY AVATAR.

KEEP LOOKIN,

now that you are hypnotized. and that i have your attention.... post those pics up! I command you!

[:M50][:M50][:M50][:M50]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.