Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Or stand on it. I personally don't like to see that on a bike but it's a must and sometimes it just happens from doing highchairs or tank stands.
Nice pics/stunts.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I knew someone was going to say something about the helmet.. Those pics were just taken outside of the shop while working on the bike. And for those who don't know, thats not me.. Thats Joe Brown, one of the best stunt riders around. He's not going more than maybe 5-6mph in any of those pics.

To read more about Joe Brown go here- http://stuntnsra.com/news_rider.html

Here's one of me

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
might wanna get some good boots...even if you're not going fast if you wiped you could break your ankle...leathers would be good too
but great pic!! i like the orange lol

·
Registered
999 Posts
Why do people come into the stunters forum and complain about gear? If you dont like seeing stunts then don't come into the forum. Complaining about gear when people are stunting isnt going to make them wear gear. Yes you can wreck at any speed but at low speeds your chances are slim to none. Do you put full gear on to move your bike? You could fall over. Just gets old everytime someone post pics that are of stunting people complain about gear.

·
Registered
266 Posts
isnt nags the top poster of stuntlife. damn that guy is everywhere

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
Originally posted by minytrker
Why do people come into the stunters forum and complain about gear? If you dont like seeing stunts then don't come into the forum. Complaining about gear when people are stunting isnt going to make them wear gear. Yes you can wreck at any speed but at low speeds your chances are slim to none. Do you put full gear on to move your bike? You could fall over. Just gets old everytime someone post pics that are of stunting people complain about gear.
I think stunting is great, I love to see pics of it, however I also hate to see people doing it with no protection.

I don't wear full gear all the time, but I never go anywhere without at least a helmet, jacket, and gloves on.

Whenever I try to do any sort of hard riding or stunts, I do wear my full suit.

While you generally are going slower as you do wheelies/stoppies, you can still get quite hurt if you land wrong at those speeds.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Well, get used to it, because I don't see myself stopping anytime soon.
This message board is all about great advice. And, contrary to idiotic belief, wearing proper gear (at the very least a helmet) is great advice... especially while stunting of ALL things. So whether you guys find it 'old' or not, it doesn't really matter a whole lot. ;)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nice bike... looks familiar :D

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.