Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's some recent progress. Got my Hohey dual quad setup in...took a whole 2 days to get to my house :yeah :yeah I'm still in shock how much force that caliper exerts with one finger-I love it!!! Believe it or not, I found that teeny tiny resevoir at Cycle Gear in the clearance isle!!! I was more stoked about that find than anything else!! I'm planning on ditching the zip tie and making a bracket for it this week. :hello I got some woodcraft clips but i need a length of 7/8" tubing to make that happen...I'm just lazy and the stock clips work fine lol.

Tight fit...but near perfect...only thing i cut was the end of the lever. Everything else is original. I believe I'm using a Brembo off of a newer model R1....

SI Combo Round Bar comes in this week...at the expense of my poor exhaust can haha:

·
Registered
406 Posts
i can imagine.....never had an undertail but Ive always wanted one for that reason

·
Registered
406 Posts
Im waiting for my tax check damnit!!.....I FINALLY GOT SOME SPONSORS!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im waiting for my tax check damnit!!.....I FINALLY GOT SOME SPONSORS!!
HA ya me too! I'm getting 3,000 back!! Gotta love Mortgage Interest!! I got my eyes on a Hohey offset tripple...

Today I ordered a brand new Shift Octane jacket off ebay for 186 dollars MSRP 449.95!!!!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
HA ya me too! I'm getting 3,000 back!! Gotta love Mortgage Interest!! I got my eyes on a Hohey offset tripple...

Today I ordered a brand new Shift Octane jacket off ebay for 186 dollars MSRP 449.95!!!!!

what is the offset tripple? I have only seen one 05-06 636 tripple on their site

·
Registered
406 Posts
hell yea man....i want one for street ridin but....there to much for my budget:(

·
Registered
64 Posts
nice man, thats lookin good....

yeah i deff need to get a rear handbrake.... i like the little reservoir setup... i gotta watch my local bike shop clearance rack. LOL

·
Registered
406 Posts
u guys spend to much for clip ons!!! Thats another reason I love db!!!!

·
Registered
28,313 Posts
the hohey bracket is the best goddamn thing in the world. fuck a split hydraulic system. i hated it.

the next stunter i build, i will definitey have a hohey setup..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts