Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally gave up on trying to get by through winter riding in my old cheapie textile Joe Rocket, and my Icon gloves have seen better days. I decided to step it up a notch and bought an Alpinestars Black Label Ice leather jacket (in black) and some Astars Alloy gloves to go with it. Hopefully the quality is as good as they say... Gloves look and feel great, still breaking them in though. Jacket should show up in a couple of days.

EDIT : I'M AN IDIOT! Sorry, I didn't mean to post this in 636 forum. Moderators, feel free to move it wherever it belongs...

·
Registered
763 Posts
nice! love the all black look. almost did the same but got an all black Icon jacket with silver lettering to give it a little contrast.

what helmet you matchin up with all this?

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by stylin97<br>pimp... doing what i was originally gonna do, the whole stealth look. is your bike black too like mine?
Hellsyeah! No other color will do. The matte black of the helmet matches the bike frame very well.

P.S. So do my BLACK Dickies pants. Yellow stitching on my BLACK DocMartens somewhat matches the calipers and fork legs[8D]

·
Registered
343 Posts
Originally posted by moloko

Icon Alliance SS Rubatone Black

(with a dark smoke visor, of course:D)
Icon is junk

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Originally posted by stylin97

based on?

all the gear i own (leather jacket, gloves, and 2 helmets) are all Icon and have given me NOO problems and are awesome quality.
[:++1]

I've always liked my Icon gear.

·
Registered
810 Posts
i have an icon helmet. watch those vents, you'll freeze your ass off during the cold months if you dont tape them up !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.