Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got some plans if i don't end up w/ a zx10 for her, race plastics, sliders all around (axles, frame, bar ends) Suspension will be getting reworked & possibly a rear shock :D, maybe a pcIII & dyno tune & then track days out the ass

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
NICE.

Get some spools :D

·
Registered
122 Posts

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,866 Posts
NICE.

Nonsense. Just because they're not billet bling doesn't mean they can't work just as well (or better, considering they're probably some form of steel).:D

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NICE.

don't care for spools at all, they are tacky when left on the bike ;)

Nonsense. Just because they're not billet bling doesn't mean they can't work just as well (or better, considering they're probably some form of steel).:D
:plusone: & the bolts take a hit in a vise w/ an 8lb mini sledge & barely bent at all case hardened steel ;)

& yes joonya just a 636 :D exactly how i like it to be described ;)

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
very nice!

i'm finally done with all the mods including suspension, it's night and day difference compared to stock, can't even think about a new bike right now hah it's already a new bike all over again

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
very nice!

i'm finally done with all the mods including suspension, it's night and day difference compared to stock, can't even think about a new bike right now hah it's already a new bike all over again
yea i hear ya, i was gonna fork out the money for the 09 but i don't see it being powered more than the 636 & i can get some killer suspension work done

·
Registered
382 Posts
very clean.. now go ride it!!! I came from a r1 to a 636.. there is no need for a zx10. if you care about racing, and it sounds like you do..

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
very clean.. now go ride it!!! I came from a r1 to a 636.. there is no need for a zx10. if you care about racing, and it sounds like you do..
lol rode 122 miles today :) & going for more, zx10 will be an opportunity thing only we'll see

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1 - 15 of 15 Posts