·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Nice exhaust.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Its only been on a few days , I did have the motowerkz exhaust on but it was a little loud for me , but this exhaust has a removable baffle so you can be discreet and also have it loud if you want!:)

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Where did you get it? How much?

·
Registered
215 Posts
looks so clean! i could probably eat off of it lol i also love the exhaust!

what helmet is that?

·
Registered
215 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep its a sick helmet with a man on the back with 2 spray cans and for the price I just had to have it!:)

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Finally someone that actually has one of these pipes, as i have been looking at these.
Great looking bike you have and so clean.
Is that the undertail they sell as well?

Thanks for the pics, anymore to follow of the exhaust? some close ups and weld pics.
overall impressions?
weight?

·
Registered
42 Posts
i would say id buy your motowerks from you but i dont think it would be worth the shipping to florida...lol but love the bike looks good.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Cheers for all the comments people , yes that's the undertail they sell.

I have a brand new one for sale hopefully try and sell it with the motowerkz exhaust. I will take some more pictures tomorrow.

My impression of it is : seems very well made , looks tidy , straight forward to fit even though all the instructions are Italian , got a very nice sound to it deep yet not overpowering , its also comes in two parts the can is bolted to the pipe and finally I'm not going to lie and say it don't way much as it does but its lighter then the stock set up!

clarkritenow I really do need to sell this motowerkz exhaust and under tail so if you are interested PM me shipping is no problem. Otherwise It just going to sit in my garage.:)

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,401 Posts
Holy crap I didn't even notice that it was an 05/06 without an undertail until I saw everyone commenting on the exhaust and went back to look again. That looks REALLY clean, dude, I dig it! That, the Laser and the Ti-Force MotoGP exhaust are my favorites for the 05/06 636...very unique!

man, i love the back of that helmet and the design is pretty wicked too. too bad they dont ship to the usa, plus its not approved for here :/
I've seen some Nitro gear in the states...my riding boots are Nitro. You should be able to find a retailer somewhere around here.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
The seat is my other toy :D only a few mods done to it bigger alloys and remapped to 225bhp...

Don't think I have seen the Ti-Force MotoGP exhaust before? have you got a link to there page?

·
Registered
1,883 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
The seat is my other toy :D only a few mods done to it bigger alloys and remapped to 225bhp...

Don't think I have seen the Ti-Force MotoGP exhaust before? have you got a link to there page?
LOL i thought you were talking about the seat of the bike... doh, we don't have those here :/ you should show some pics of the seat though, it looks sweet from what i can see

1 - 20 of 52 Posts