/forum/uploads/islandzxr/waikiki_2.jpg

Newyears morning..
/forum/uploads/islandzxr/newyears.jpg

Who says Hawaii doesn't have seasons..
/forum/uploads/islandzxr/spring_in_mililani.jpg

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I bet it sucks to be you. I think I'd move. Hawaii...golf course...can you rub it in a little more...[8D]

·
Registered
355 Posts
hmmm... I am 20 minutes from basically all beaches, and if I really want to go to vegas or to the mainland... I'll catch a plane...... I own 1 piece of winter clothing.. other than that, my riding jacket is the hottest piece I have...

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'd rather live in San Diego 5 min from the beaches, 1.5 hrs. from LA 5 hrs. from Vegas, best of all 15 min. from Tijuana Mexico, and my favorite Palomar Mt.....

·
Registered
355 Posts
Originally posted by 03zx-6rrman

I'd rather live in San Diego 5 min from the beaches, 1.5 hrs. from LA 5 hrs. from Vegas, best of all 15 min. from Tijuana Mexico, and my favorite Palomar Mt.....
Hmmm.. 5 hours from vegas huh??? yea.. I am 6...

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
oh hawaii how do i miss thee let me count the ways! hey islandzxr hopefully ill be coming back over there around jan or feb, maybe you could show me some nice riding spots. didn't have a bike when i was over there last time but now im ready!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Originally posted by mred

I bet it sucks to be you. I think I'd move. Hawaii...golf course...can you rub it in a little more...[8D]
No kidding. outside of potentialy being covered in hot lava is there anything that sucks about Hawaii?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Umm... no... prices are up there on some things, but so is a lot of places in Cal.... Depending on what job you're doing, it can be limited, but I am a teacher, so there are no complaints...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.