Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I hope so...

HE was acting like a little punk riding my ass...
oh well, gave me a great excuse to go WOT....

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I really wouldn't consider this a burn but it was kinda cool...

I had some ricer (looked like a civic front end) with a fart muffler behind me going up a twisty road with a slight incline.

He keep riding my ass big time and revving the eninge when we was close, so I figured he wanted alittle something....

So I just droppped it to 2nd gear and twisted the throttle WO. What made this really cool was fact that this was the first time I power wheelied my bike in 2nd gear, the slight incline really helped I think.

In any case a few seconds after I set the front wheel donw I looked at my speedo, and I was going 90 mph in a 35 zone (a big no-no), so I backed off the gas, looked behind me and the car looked like it was like a mile behind me....

I just pulled of the road to take a break, and waved as the ricer went bye...He didnt even make eye contact with me...

It'll be another year or so before I go squid again I guess, but it really made me respect my bike when it lifted the front end in 2nd gear, I'm 205 lbs ;)

So the moral of this story is, cagers suck and respect your bike, it might just surprised you one day when you least expect it...

·
Registered
119 Posts
"So I just droppped it to 2nd gear and twisted the throttle WO. What made this really cool was fact that this was the first time I power wheelied my bike in 2nd gear, the slight incline really helped I think."

Hmm i wonder what would happen if i did that (135 pounds) heh heh [:M95]

·
Registered
28 Posts
I did the exact same thing next to a BMW M3 down a local drag where everyone hangs out. Inside I was like, OOOHHHH Shit. But I kept it together and brought the wheel down easy. I pull over, hands shaking, the M3 pulls up it's a kid I now from back in the day and all of sudden everyone thinks I'm a hero. Not bad for a kid who's only been riding for 4 months. extremely lucky, could have turned out very bad.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
maybe....on the front fairing you would have been fine, and it would have looked really cool...

·
Registered
479 Posts
What the hell do these fools think they are gong to get out of starting a race with a sportbike? There are some out there with Mustang cobras and Vettes who know better and just smile and wave at you, and then there are the 2 Fat 2 Furrypuss jackasses who think they can get away with one...
Inbred horse fuquers!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.