Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah there were alot of people. All came out well though. Only a few drops. See them shut down the highway? it was a riot. The cops were following too, not allowing any 4 wheel vehicle to enter the group, unless they were "autorized" for footage. Not my bag of chips either though. later thanks

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup they really don't bother us all that much, especially for an event like that. crazy

·
Registered
249 Posts
Im down for that next year for sure gotta love stopping highway traffic too make a circle pit lol.

·
Registered
409 Posts
what are the cops gonna do? cause an accident or try to chance 200 sportbikes...If I was a cop Id go after that one lone harley!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they couldn't do anything, i believe there were a couple of chases. at least that is what my buddy told me. A couple of crashes too. but turned out good. hey tlstunts the streetfighters went down to tampa to meet up with the star boys its on a video, its pretty sweet just picked it up last weekend.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah that circle pit was steve he is insane with those damn things. im to scared to try it, dont wanna fuck up the new beauty to soon.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah that's what i ment bro. they really don't do any comps that i know of. Wheelie chris did do the stoppie comp and stuntoberfest or whatever a year back or so. he placed 3rd. hey tl the star boys are from florida correct? are there any other stunt clubs down there? can i get some names to look up? thanks

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah i believe that ride with "centeral illinios extreme" is that right? I seen them in one of their videos, they are pretty good to.

·
Registered
254 Posts
yeah ive ridden with john gotti.....hes the one with teh red CIX shirt on in the vid and also a guy named pete that rides with them.....i went to a show here in danville a while ago that some stl riders where at....dont remember names but i think one of them was dizzle from midwest mayhem

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah right on man, you should come down for this years ride of the century. If interested let me know. I'll find a date. Its later in season to.

·
Registered
254 Posts
yeah id def be interested in comin down for this years ride....gimme a date and im sure that i can get a few of us down there....ill be ridin down if i come though since i dont have a truck

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.