Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mr.ed, a buddy of mine, and myself went to go play saturday. sorry about the pics, we forgot our digital cameras.

·
Registered
586 Posts
love the pics, however. what is the reason you flipped the 2nd to last pic. I had to do some double takes when I saw the exhaust on the left hand side on both your bike and the 636.

·
Registered
266 Posts
hey art wheres that at? that looks like a nice place to stunt no cars etc.. if you tell me i promise i wont go there :D its probably up in the northside to far .. anyways nice pic and stunts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
when i scanned them, they were upside down. so i tried to flip and rotate the picture until i got it straight. i didnt think there would be a problem;)

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the pics were taken at galveston, tx.

about a 30 minute drive from houston to the gulf of mexico, for those that dont know.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Next time I'll bring the digi camera:D. Hey Art, went back Sunday at the last minute[:p].

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
now you know....

Houston to Galveston is about 45 miles

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
are you getting the wheelies higher and endos higher or was the picture just taken to early?

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i think i went higher than that endo and the pic was taken on my way down. the wheelie pic is a bad one. that was my first endo ever[8D]

·
Registered
349 Posts
went down to galveston last night (not on the bike). it was quite foggy! but saw some cool roads though! :D

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
digital cameras suck for stunt pics. we had a hard time on wedsnday taking them with two of them. disposables suprisingly work.

·
Registered
349 Posts
the dig camera i have has that "sport" option where it will take a blast of 4 pics in a row. they come out pretty cool too. but mpegs would be better

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.