Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
I dont get why people do the hugger, looks horrible. But hey man to each his own so dont pay attention to me. Great exhaust and +1 on the silver/red. I bet you love it.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Nice bike, get rid of the strips and it'll be perfect :D Just joking, it looks great.

·
AKA "White Dynamite"
3,935 Posts
Great looking bike for sure! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Where did you get the "kawasaki racing" vinyl?

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
NICE! Hugger looks ok.. I'm not a fan of the hugger either, but this one doesn't look too bad!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nycb - it sounds awesome nice deep tone.

And I got the kawasaki racing off ebay 30 bucks shipped for a whole bunch of zx6r related vinyl.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Nice bike i have the silver red too, which hugger is that? ive been going back and forth on getting one but seeing yours it looks pretty good... and on that rear break res relocate is that under the seat? i wanna do it but i dont wanna get on the streets and find out my breaks dont work cause i effed it up lol

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Nice bike i have the silver red too, which hugger is that? ive been going back and forth on getting one but seeing yours it looks pretty good... and on that rear break res relocate is that under the seat? i wanna do it but i dont wanna get on the streets and find out my breaks dont work cause i effed it up lol
I think the hugger might be Puig.

As for the brake res relocated, you most likely will not have any issues:

http://www.kawiforums.com/showthread.php?t=103267

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
ive been wanting to relocate my rear brake resevoir but wasnt to sure on where to put it. is it working out well under the seat?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts