Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got clipped by a tow truck yesterday and i need a particular part, but i dont know the name or number...here is my description... where the rear brake lever is there are (2) two bolts there attached to an arm that holds everything in place (shaped like a sideways "V"). MINE IS BROKEN!!! Need a new one, can anyone help me in any way?[V]

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
It's a "frame fitting" REF#35011A PART#35011-1875 STAY,FR STEP,RH
Double check with the dealer on the part#
(you owe me a dollar LOL j/k) :D

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Repeat after me, buykawasaki.com, buykawasaki.com, buykawasaki.com. Parts diagrams for all their bikes are online with part numbers and names.

·
Registered
155 Posts
ya, sounds like your rearset. sorry to hear you got hit by a tow truck, arent they supposed to pick up things that wreck not wreck things to pick them up?

·
Registered
181 Posts
yea u can actually walk in the dealler and say u need the "V" part to the rear set and theyll know what u are talken bout..theyll even pull up the diagram for u ova there and ask "is it this one ur talken bout"..jus so they order the right part...the same thing hapend to me thats why haha:)

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I had mine broke last year. It was on the shifter side, $75 for it. :(

·
Registered
443 Posts
happened to me too. 75 bucks for a little piece of crap alloy was ridiculous. it's a damn good thing the 016r is the same as the zzr. if not i woulda had to wait a week for the part to come in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.