Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as soon as I call the insurance company monday morning to confirm a quote, I'll be calling the dealer to give them the 'ok' to pick up my new ZX14. I test rode a red one yesterday for about 10 miles and man what a ride! I was a little worried about the handling being it's a heavier bike, but it takes the curves great! I didn't tap into the throttle too much, but I could tell it's a beast. I love how the buttons and conrols are layed out. It's exactly the same as my bike. I felt right at home on this thing. They're getting me a black 06 about 250 miles away. It's still in the crate. I'll miss my 01 zx6r, but I'm sure that will fade with every twist on this bad boy :)

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, I called about the insurance. It's going to be $353 every six months. I'm going in the morning to ride it home. Their supposed to have it put together today. I can't wait!!!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good news, just got off the phone with the dealership. They got me an 07 instead of an 06. It has the silver wheels and it's all gloss black instead of the gloss/flat mix. Am I the only one excited???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.