Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if anyone on this forum is even from the area, but sound off if you wanna ride this sunday, or any weekend, weather doesn't get any better.

·
Registered
316 Posts
What part of AZ are you in exactly? I am in New Mexico, but there are weekends when I could take off and ride over there. I can be in Tuscon in about 3 or 4 hours on the bike. Not a bad early morning ride at all.

-Cops want a hot pursuit, so entertain them! -Shadee

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am in Tucson, shoot me an email whenever you want to hit some twisties. What part of NM? Have you ever been up that road to SkiApache in Ruidoso? That is some crazy stuff, I think I'd wear a parachute if I did that on the bike.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I ride Ruidoso all the time! I am an hour away from there. I usually hit Cloudcroft, and then hit the back road over to Ruidoso. That is about the best road that there is out here. I hit it all the time. One of the best rides you can ask for and no cops are ever out there.

-Cops want a hot pursuit, so entertain them! -Shadee

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dunno shadee, you guys ever heard of striping on roads or guard rails? It looked like it was about a thousand feet down or more on some of those corners in Ruidoso, not much room for error with those kind of obstacles,,,,must be a blast;)

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
im in sierra vista and i be in tucson almost every weekend. we have a riding club called quick intentions. hit me back if your interested in riding with us.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.