Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two sets of wheels that i am selling for a 2000 zx6r j1. I was wondering if anyone knew what other years and models they will fit, like a zx-9 or 12 maybe, or if they will fit up the the 2006 zzr's . I'm not trying to hock them on this site just trying to figure out what models they might fit. But if anyone is interested please let me know, ill get you pics and prices.

thanks,
Brandyn

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
they will fit 98-02 zx6r, and 05-07 zzr600 to answer your question, list them in the classifieds they will sell quick! Also i dont know what years 9 they fit but i know there is a year or 2 they fit...
Ben

·
Registered
474 Posts
rear axle on the 9R is different than the 6R J model for the similar body style.... I purcahsed a "6R" rear off ebay that was really from a 9R and getting it to fit, even with changing the wheel bearings and spacer was a hassle and I wound up ditching the idea altogether... Not worth it.

Will certainly fit J models 00-02 and ZZR 05-07, and should fit 98-99 G models.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is a pic of one of the sets of wheels, Keep in mind i have TWO sets. Both are green. Both look the same. Both come with rotors, bearings, and seals. These are rims off of my race bike and have many sets of tires put on and taken off. Although they are in exelent shape they do have some dings and scratches. They both look good still and both balance out.

·
Registered
168 Posts
PM me a price I am thinking about selling my rims with the polished lip and going back to all green.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i am asking 300. i have PM'd some of you about this and didnt hear back. They are still for sale if you want them just let me know somehow either on here or by email.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.