Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mad Hatter
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone watch spartacus blood and sand... i know im late... last episode is today.. but holy shit.. what a show. special effects are officially kicking ass on tv nowadays.

·
Premium Member
984 Posts
I have watched the series since the first EP and it is very good if you can get past the cheesy blood effects. The series "Rome" was good as well if you liked this one.

·
Premium Member
984 Posts

·
Premium Member
984 Posts
What an ending!! I still don't care for the cheesy blood special effects, but it was a decent series.

·
Premium Member
984 Posts
Watched every episode, can't wait for next season.
Well, i had questions about that.

1) Spartacus was a story based on a slave that won his freedom by causing a revolt against his master. It took place in 73 B.C.
Spartacus - The Slave Revolt of Spartacus the Gladiator

So not to throw a wrench into things, but wouldn't the story be over at this point?

2) And this may be a complete rumor, I heard it second hand, I heard that the lead actor that plays Spartacus was in a clinic with Cancer and they are hoping for a recovery.

If he is, I wish him a complete and speedy recovery.

·
Registered
28,050 Posts
I don't know about the first part of your question but I have the answer to the 2nd part. He was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma in May. So I say by August he should be done with treatment and then a few months to get his muscles back.

Want more details just google his name and then go to his wiki page. Google is amazing ;) hahaha

·
Premium Member
984 Posts
Yeah I agree on your google comment. I didn't look to hard based on my first statement. :)

It's similar to the Rome series. I liked that one as well. Pity they discontinued it after only 2 seasons. I guess it was too expensive for they to produce.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts